I first got a look at the Pauley Perrette Tattoos Designs on the hit series called NCIS when I spotted the Spider web tattoo on her neck. That hot but check out the cross tat on her back that covers 3/4 of it. It’s rumored that she has about nine tattoos on her body but not one person who has revealed it has come forward to say yes or no. I’ll keep you updated with this chick as she will be getting some riskier roles that may require her to take off the clothes in the future.
Popular Posts
-
Funny sports bloopers , Funny smiley faces backgrounds , funny smiley faces animated,funny smiley faces cartoon,funny spongebob pictures,Fun...
-
A tattoo is a permanent part of someone's body and someone who is courageous and brave as the designs unique and sexy lower back tattoo,...
-
images sorry thats not my CRV. 2010 Honda CR-V Pictures Eb3_frustrated 04-25 02:55 PM learining01 Good thing you are doing and not talkin...
-
images funny backgrounds for your Computer Wallpaper Quotes. suavesandeep 05-29 01:48 PM I don't want to argue either. In my case, I ...
-
Tattoo writing designs are popular among people, as these are the simplest method of clearly conveying a specific message. While there are ...
-
Hibiscus tattoos often are in bright purple, red, or pink hues to depict the Hibiscus tattoos are a popular alternative to roses and other s...
-
images popular flower tattoo design Flower tattoos, franklin 02-13 10:49 AM That is not true. It CAN count... according to PERM guidelines ...
-
Latest Body Art Tattoos For women and girls, Latest Body Art Tattoos may be different than those for men. A Lower Back Tattoo (just abov...
-
images HP Compaq CQ56-111SA Laptop hp compaq presario cq56-111sa ameryki 07-20 01:08 PM tricky one. whats her legal status in the country r...