Trina the rap artist has dated rappers like Lil Wayne who I’k sure has seen all of her tattoos in many different positions. She is now dating Kenyon Martin of the Denver Nuggets and they say that he has a tattoo of red lips on his neck to remind him of her. Dumb if you ask me because Hollywood type relationships don’t seem to last very long. Trina’s tattoo is on the small of her back…Yup, the famous tramp stamp. I wouldn’t mind seeing it close up if you know what I mean…Smiles!
Popular Posts
-
A tattoo is a permanent part of someone's body and someone who is courageous and brave as the designs unique and sexy lower back tattoo,...
-
Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon Tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo ...
-
images sorry thats not my CRV. 2010 Honda CR-V Pictures Eb3_frustrated 04-25 02:55 PM learining01 Good thing you are doing and not talkin...
-
images funny backgrounds for your Computer Wallpaper Quotes. suavesandeep 05-29 01:48 PM I don't want to argue either. In my case, I ...
-
Tattoo writing designs are popular among people, as these are the simplest method of clearly conveying a specific message. While there are ...
-
Funny sports bloopers , Funny smiley faces backgrounds , funny smiley faces animated,funny smiley faces cartoon,funny spongebob pictures,Fun...
-
images popular flower tattoo design Flower tattoos, franklin 02-13 10:49 AM That is not true. It CAN count... according to PERM guidelines ...
-
Latest Body Art Tattoos For women and girls, Latest Body Art Tattoos may be different than those for men. A Lower Back Tattoo (just abov...
-
lower back tattoos are very popular, and for good reason. The lumbar spine is a good place for a tattoo, because there is a large flat surf...