Trina the rap artist has dated rappers like Lil Wayne who I’k sure has seen all of her tattoos in many different positions. She is now dating Kenyon Martin of the Denver Nuggets and they say that he has a tattoo of red lips on his neck to remind him of her. Dumb if you ask me because Hollywood type relationships don’t seem to last very long. Trina’s tattoo is on the small of her back…Yup, the famous tramp stamp. I wouldn’t mind seeing it close up if you know what I mean…Smiles!
Popular Posts
-
happy birthday old man poem. best happy birthday old man best happy birthday old man meridiani.planum 03-12 02:43 PM One says, I can only r...
-
top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tattoo artists top tat...
-
Breast Sexy Tattoo Designs 2011 In order to highlight the body’s feminine curves, the sexy tattoos placed in this area usually have an oblon...
-
happy birthday niece quotes. happy birthday niece poems happy birthday niece poems redcard 03-03 01:42 PM USCIS has withdrawn the 180 name ...
-
images Heidi Klum#39;s layered ob Hairstyles with Fringe 4move 10-12 07:29 PM I had my restamping done at Mumbai consulate 2 weeks back. Th...
-
Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon Tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo design Dragon tattoo ...
-
Small Bird Tattoo Designs Birds and Animals have always been an inspiration for tattoos . This is mainly because almost every bird and a...
-
Most amazing pictures of the world,Most amazing pictures of nature
-
animals tattoos are very popular today because they represent characteristics that most people are happy. Although tattoos are generally pre...